Sunday, March 5, 2023 by Gemma Wilkins | Digital Marketing
Automate your repetitive tasks
Automation tools can benefit a music studio business in a number of ways. Firstly, they can save time and streamline processes by automating tasks like scheduling, invoicing, and lesson reminders. This can help studio owners and staff focus on more high-value tasks like teaching and student engagement.
Let go of some mental load
My brain can be very busy. In there I am the keeper of all the appointments and schedules for myself and my children, the planner of meals, did I remember to fuel the car? How much milk is left? Which company do I have affiliate links with again?
It can be really easy to sign up to a zillion sites and program and COMPLETELY forget which is what.
Automate to liberate AND get $$
1. If you don't already have one, sign up for an autoresponder (I prefer Mailerlite).
2. Look at emails that you create that are repetitive and manually laborious in nature. Consider create an onboarding automation (pst. there are GREAT onboarding tutorials inside the Vibrant Music Teaching community, with email templates you can tweak)
3. Now alongside your automations, think of products new students or prospective students would be likely to buy as part of their new learning journey, research products that pay commissions to you for referrals. Sign up where relevant.
4. Include links to those products INSIDE the automation emails. Guide them to it, make it easy. Remember this is NO EXTRA COST to the consumer... but a nice bonus for you.
5. Use this automation EVERY time you get a new student
Once you add automations to your studio they can continually grow and evolve as you find what works.